Another year of publishing the top images produced by the Photography and Travel community for 2020. Unfortunately, we had some technical issues with our submission form this year and many of the entries didn’t come through correctly. That means our numbers are much smaller this year, but if anyone has a submission that we missed, please leave a comment, email me or submit a new form and we will add you to our list!
We hope you can go through all the submissions, get inspired by the work, find some new people to follow and knock out some great images of your own in 2022. Be sure to also check out the top images from 2020 and 2019 and 2018 for more inspiration. Finally, join our Facebook Group so you can be ready for next year!
In no particular order, these are all the great photographers that contributed. I included a sample image from each entry, but be sure to follow the links to see the entire collection from each photographer.
- First up is me, Brent Huntley. I am predominantly a travel and landscape photographer, with a little dabbling in wildlife and sports. You can find my top ten here at Photography & Travel.
- Khürt Williams is an abstract, Fine Art, Film, B&W, Candid, Portrait, Lifestyle , Wildlife Photography, and Suburban Exploration photographer. You can find his favorite images at Island in the Net.
- Mirza Huseinbasic is a landscape and nature photographer. You can find her top 9 images of 2021 on Instagram.
- Karina Wright is a landscape photographer. You can review his top nine images on his Instagram page.
- Sally Thomas is a landscape photographer, whose favorite images can be found on her Instagram page.
- Todd Henson is a nature and wildlife photographer. You can find his best photos of 2021 at his website toddhensonphotography.com.
- Jacko Leenders is a Landscape, Travel, Sunrise ‘n Sunset, and Urban Decay photographer. His top nine images of 2021 can be found at jackoleenders.photography.
- Michelle Ware is a photographer who focusses on seascapes, sunrises and clouds. Her top images are posted on her Instagram.
- Dorothy Dahli is a photographer that shoots intimate landscapes and macro. Her favorite images are located on Instagram.
- Miran Sinko’s favorite images of the year can be found on her Instagram.
- Luka Esenko is a nature and landscape photographer. You can see all his best images on his website.
- Vasyl Yatsyna is a photographer that focusses on landscape, nightscape, astrophotography. His favorite images are published on his Instagram.
- Alan Majchrowicz is a nature and landscape photographer. You can see his top images of 2021 on his website.
- Stefan Baeurle is a nature photographer. You can see his top 10 favorite images of the year on his website.
- Molly K is a landscape photographer. You can get more of her top images by checking out her Instagram.
- Jeff Hubbard is a landscape photographer. You can see his top images at southwestdude.com.
- Tom Whelan is a Closeup, Landscape, Nature photographer. You can find his top 12 images of the year on his website.
- Michael Tucker is a landscape photographer. You can see his top ten at his Instagram page.
- Jens Hartwig is a train photographer. You can see his top images on his Instragram.