Thank you to everyone who submitted their top ten (or 8 or 12 or whatever) images captured in 2018. There are some truly amazing artists in the group with some envious images. Below are the links to everyone’s work!
It is well worth checking out the work of each artist and getting some valuable inspiration. The images below are the ones I chose as my favorite, so don’t think I am spoiling anything!
- Brent Huntley shoots travel, landscape and sports photography. His top ten of 2018 can be found here at Photographyandtravel.com.
- Amy Hale specializes in nature, city, landscapes and black and white. Here is her Flikr album of her top 16 images from 2018.
- Khurt Williams is a landscape and cityscape photographer with lots of images from the Northeast United States. His top images from 2018 are up at his website.
- Nejc Draganjec is a travel photographer that shoots lifestyle, nature, landscape and wildlife. His top 9 images of 2018 can be found on Instagram.
- Daniel Lindhardt is a landscape and wildlife photographer. You can see his top images of the year in this Google album.
- Robert Ryan is an Idaho-based landscape and wildlife photographer. You can see his top images of 2018 on his website.
- Darrell Harrington is a landscape and cityscape photographer. You can see his top images of the year on his website.
- Scott McGee is a nature and landscape photographer. His favorite images of 2018 are available at underpressurephoto.com.
- Carsten Herzberg is a landscape photographer who published his 20 top images of 2018 at capofotografie.de.